Black Soul Summer Event Organizer Service Agreement
Please review the terms of this agreement and complete the signature form below. Any questions please contact us directly at email@example.com
This Service Agreement (this “Agreement”), effective as of the event date listed below by and between Sync Production Group, a registered Pennsylvania limited liability corporation (Tax ID: 85-0844711) with an address at 2529 W Seybert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19121 (“Company”), acting as an agent on behalf the e-commerce platform ticketing platform Black Soul Summer (“Brand), and Event Organizer. Company and Organizer are herein individually referred to as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties.”
Event Organizer Overview
Subscription Package: “For The Love” Pro Account
With the “Pro Account” the affiliate partner will be entitled to the following compensation and benefits in exchange for utilizing the Black Soul Summer platform:
- Access to Foo Events Mobile Check-In App
- Custom Landing Page on blacksoulsummer.com
- QR Code Tickets w/ Calendar Reminder, Custom Header & Copy
- Post Event Attendee Data, Sales & Analytics Report
- Option to Absorb or Pass on Flat Rate 15% processing fee
- Flexible Electronic Payout Options (PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, Check or ACH)
- Organic Website Traffic & Event Promotion
- QR Code & Flyer for On-Site Payment Processing
- Partner will receive a detailed breakdown of completed sales via email within 1-3 business days of the event date with a projected payout estimate and Excel sheet with sales data
- Payment processing requires one (1) – three (3) business days in order to ensure all payments have been completed and funds have been transferred to the Company.
- Partner is required to provide a copy of a W9 that includes company name, mailing address, EIN or Social Security Number, prior to the event going live, in order to process payment and report any necessary tax documents. Failure to provide the necessary documents can result in the event not being placed on Black Soul Summer website and additional fees.
- Company will provide a 1099-NEC tax document by February 28th, 2024 for any Partner whose total payments exceed $600 in a given year.
- Available Payout Methods: Zelle, Check, ACH Transfer, Venmo, CashApp
- Partner will have the option to process an early payout for any event on sale at least 2-4 weeks prior to the event date.
- A 3% processing feel will be applied to any early payouts.
- Partner can request an early payout via approved payment method via email.
- Partner must provide Company a minimum of 48 hours prior to postponing an event
- In the event of a postponement, Company will send an email communication to all purchasers alerting them of the new event date.
- All tickets purchased will be valid for the new event date.
- Purchased tickets are only good only for the Event listed above and selected at the time of purchase. Refunds will not be issued to any individual who fails to attend the event. If the event for the ticket has been canceled by the Partner, a full refund will be sent to the ticket purchaser. Refunds can only be sent back to the original payment method used at the time of purchase. Company can’t send a refund to a different destination, such as another card or bank account).
- Company’s processing fees from the original transaction are not returned in the case of a cancellation. For example, if you refund a bank transfer payment, partial and full refunds might be charged a fee.
- In the event of a cancellation, if a Partner has elected to pass processing fees, Company will not charge Partner a fee in order to process refunds. Customers will be refunded the full ticket price for the event. Black Soul Summer will retain processing fees for any event that is cancelled by the organizer to cover credit card processing fees.
- In the event of a cancellation, if a Partner has elected to absorb processing fees, Company will send an invoice to the partner to cover processing fees. Depending on the elected payout schedule, you may incur fees to process the refund and any payouts back to Company.
Force Majure Policy
Each party is excused from performance under this agreement and shall not be liable for any delay in performance or non-performance, in whole or in part, caused by the occurrence of any event or contingency beyond the control of the parties including, but not limited to, work stoppages, fires, civil disobedience, riots, rebellions, natural disasters, acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, actions or decrees of governmental bodies, and similar occurrences. The party who has been so affected shall promptly give written notice to the other party and shall use its best efforts to resume performance. Upon receipt of such notice, all obligations under this agreement shall be immediately suspended for the duration of such Force Majeure Event.
Website, Domain & Ticketing Platform Management
- Company is the sole owner and manager of all associated digital assets related to Black Soul Summer including all applicable licenses and fees associated with website platform (WordPress) E-commerce platform (WooCommerce) ticketing system (FooEvents) and other plugins or extensions used on Black Soul Summer’s website.
Attendee Data Sharing
- Company will provide Partner with access to FooEvents Mobile Check In App in order to allow Partner full access to digital RSVP list for Affiliate Event
- Partner will receive a detailed excel sheet for the event hosted on Black Soul Summer website.
- Event Attendee Data that will be shared includes: Email, Phone Number, Name, Billing Zip/State, Number of Tickets Purchased
- Company agrees to never share or sell Partner’s excel sheet data with any Affiliate Partners, Sponsors or 3rd Parties without written consent by Partner.
- Company agrees to cover related monthly expenses to manage Mailchimp email account on behalf of the Black Soul Summer brand.
- Attendee data from Event Organizer will be automatically uploaded and tagged to Black Soul Summer Mailchimp account in order to send automated pre/post event messages. This messages are standard protcol to increase engagement and conversion rate of ticket purchasers.
- Purchasers from the Black Soul Summer platform have the option at checkout to elect to receive promotional emails. Black Soul Summer does not directly market to Event Organizer attendees unless they elect to join.
- Company agrees to create and send email campaigns on behalf of the brand, including: Weekly Event Newsletter, Pre-Event Emails, Post-Event Email Surveys, Targeted Promotional Emails, Cancelation/Postponement Emails.
- Uploaded attendee data will be tagged with “Web Customer” tag along with corresponding event tag to help keep attendees out of Black Soul Summer’s promtional audience.
- Company reserves the right to send targeted email blasts on behalf of Affiliate Partners, Sponsors or 3rd Parties to “Black Soul Summer Promotional Audience” for a minimum fee of $50
Parties mutually agree that they have received and thoroughly reviewed the agreement in its entirety including the terms and conditions listed in the footer below.